Sunday, March 27, 2011

ABC's of Annabel


I was totally inspired by Hungry Meets Healthy's blog entry.

1. A is for age: 23

2. B is for beer of choice: Magic Hat #9 or Allagash White
3. C is for what you can't wait for right now: Payday!
4. D is for your dog's name: I don’t have a dog but if I did, it would be a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel

5. E is for essential item you use everyday: That would be breakfast, I’m hungry the moment I wake up.
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Community or Top Chef All-Stars
7. G is for favorite game: Scrabble/ Words with Friends (obsessed)
8. H is for Hometown: Jacksonville, Fla.
9. I is for instruments you play: used to play the flute and the piano
10. J is for favorite juice: I love a combination of apple, beet and lemon
11. K is for kids: None now, but definitely later.
12. L is for last food you ate: Breakfast! (See #5) poached egg (I am an egg slut), broiled tomato, one piece of crispy bacon and toasted sprouted whole wheat bread.
13. M is for your mom’s name: Heidi
14. N is for your nickname: I have a lot of them: A-bel, Annabewl, The Bewl, Bella, Babygirl, Bunny
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: None yet!
16. P is for people you can't live without: This is a long list! My mom, Caroline, Riley, Lindsay, Meryn, Whitney, Alex, Lauren, Kelby, Rachel, Liz and my sisters!
17. Q is for quote: 
18. R is for Biggest Regret: None.
19. S is for status: Happy but not content.
20. T is for time you woke up today: 10:30 a.m.
21. U is for underwear you have on now: …
22. V is for vegetable you hate: Water chestnuts. Gross!
23. W is for worst habit: I can talk myself out of anything.
24. X is for x-rays you've had: Left hand for a broken finger.
25. Y is for yummy food you’re famous for? White Chocolate Raspberry Tart (Lindsay), Shaved Apple, Fennel and Manchego Salad, Lavender Bread Pudding and Mac ‘n Cheese.
26. Z is for the zodiac sign: Sagittarius, baby! 


1 comment:

  1. I have a King Charles Spaniel. If you ever get one you won't regret. They are wonderful. Crush the wine shop in Mount Pleasant just got a KCCS puppy- you should check it out, very cute.

    ReplyDelete