Friday, October 21, 2011

The Friday Five

I'm sorry I haven't been a very diligent blogger this week. I've been in the worst mood and I didn't want to pass it along to you (did you know that negative emotions are easier to "catch" than positive ones?). 


Since I neglected to post my usual "What I'm Loving Wednesday" entry, here's my Friday Five-- with a twist or two. 




1. What I'm Reading: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin



I'm really enjoying this book and have incorporated many of the author's wise discoveries about happiness into my own life. I highly recommend it. More on this book after I've read it cover to cover!

2. What I'm Listening To: "Set Fire To The Rain" by Adele. 


As much as I love the achingly talented Adele, "Someone Like You" and "Rolling In the Deep" have almost been ruined for me as both songs are constantly played on the radio. 

3.  What I'm Watching (loosely translated as What I Saw At the Movie Theater)

A group of us went to see Drive on Tuesday. In retrospect, I really enjoyed the film; it also was one of the most violent movies I've seen in awhile. Perhaps ever. So violent, my boyfriend issued an apology to all of us post-viewing for choosing it. He's been trained well.

4. What I'm Eating

I recently reviewed Triangle Char and Bar at Patch.com and will soon have posts on Eileen and Two Boroughs Larder, too. 

5. What I'm Pinning

I am a Pinterest addict! My favorite pin, which I put to good use today, is this: 




No comments:

Post a Comment