Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Bucket List

November Bucket List

It's exactly one month until my 24th birthday! Time to make 23 count!

  1. Eat at Next Door
  2. Foodie Trivia at Ted's Butcherblock (11.9)
  3. Tastemaker Tag Sales at Heirloom Book Company (11.15)
  4. Lowcountry Artist Market (11.19) -- can you say Christmas gifts?
  5. Plan Thanksgiving Dinner 2011 to the very last green bean so there's no last minute running around.
  6. Try Xiao Bao Biscuit
  7. Celebrate my 1-year anniversary <3 to the max!
  8. Buy a new bed 
  9. Sew curtains for my bedroom. Yep, I'm falling victim to DIY madness.
  10. Practice my French speaking skills so they don't further atrophy.
  11. Recreate the Oxtail from Two Burroughs Larder
What about you? What's on your November Bucket List? Is there anything on my list that I need to add? 


No comments:

Post a Comment