Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh my goodness I am such a bad blogger. So lazy! The truth is, my five followers, I am actually so busy the last time I cooked was last Tuesday (in celebration of the season premier of Glee) and was too tired to even eat my culinary creation (Pan Roasted Monkfish with Cassoulet-style White Beans.)

Currently I am working for West Elm as the Outreach and Events Coordinator and as the intern for Axia Public Relations. As a result of all the running around I've made myself a wee bit sick! I'm stuck at home for the day, trying to recuperate in time for the UF-Kentucky game tomorrow, there may be some cooking that happens. Though I have no appetite I have been craving pumpkin flavored things-- like cupcakes! Totally NOT what you should be eating in support of my disabled immune system.

No comments:

Post a Comment